“$500 Review Us Giveaway”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Ashley “$500 Review Us contest” (the “Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec), who are of the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Furniture Investment Group Inc. or TDG Furniture Inc., respectively operating as Ashley Furniture (together, the “Sponsor”), or their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and persons living in the households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter or win. The Giveaway is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws.
2. ENTRY PERIOD AND DRAWS: Entries will be accepted in accordance with these Official Rules from October 1 - December 31, 2022 inclusive (the “Entry Period”).
One (1) Prize shall be awarded. For details on how to enter, see section “3. How to Enter”.
At the end of the Entry Period, the Sponsor will conduct a draw to select one (1) Winner.
- 3. HOW TO ENTER:
No Purchase Necessary: Participants can enter to win by reviewing one of our Ashley participating locations on Google or Facebook.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Official Rules:
♦ An entry to win a Grand Prize must be received by 6:00 p.m. Central time on the final date of the Entry Period in order for an eligible participant to be entered to win such Grand Prize.
♦ By entering this Giveaway, participants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
♦ Participants consent to the collection, use and disclosure by the Sponsor, its affiliates and their respective officers, agents and employees, of their personal information for the purposes of administering the Giveaway, for compiling statistical and consumer habits and market information and, if consented to on the ballot, for contacting the participant with promotional and/or marketing materials. Although participants may be given the option to receive commercial communications from the Sponsor, participation in the Giveaway is not dependent upon the participating agreeing to receive communications, and such agreement will not impact a participant’s chance of winning a Grand Prize.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: After the end of the Entry Period, the Sponsor will conduct a random draw from among all eligible entries. In order to be declared the winner each selected finalist will be required to (a) respond to the winners communication and return a declaration of eligibility and waiver within fourteen (14) days of the date they are contacted by the Sponsor (or within such longer period as the Sponsor may in its sole discretion allow); and. If the selected finalist does not return the properly executed documents within the specified time period, is ineligible, or fails to comply with these Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate finalist may be selected from the other participants for such Prize.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMERS: Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designee to use the winner’s name, city of residence and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known without any compensation, notification or further permission.
♦ The Sponsor is not responsible or liable for: (i) unclear, incorrect, outdated, late or inaccurate entry or entry information which may affect a participant’s eligibility or entry for any Grand Prize; (ii) human errors, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed/corrupted data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, line failures of any communications network, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, including postal system failures or delays; (iii) any inability of a participant to access the Sponsor’s website, any behaviors of websites or mobile device applications, including but not limited to deficiencies, errors and unavailability, which impact a participant’s entry or ability to participate in the Giveaway, or damage to a user's systems occasioned by participating in the Giveaway; (iv) entries which fail to fully comply with these Official Rules; or (v) errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, contacting the selected finalists or otherwise appearing in any Giveaway-related materials. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Giveaway or amend these Official Rules (or any portion thereof) at any time in whole or in part without notice and for any (or no) reason and, if terminated, the Sponsor may (but shall not be obligated to), at its discretion, award each of the Prizes to a participant drawn from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received for such Prize during the Entry Period prior to such date of termination, subject to the conditions herein as to the declaration of eligibility and waiver and the correct answering of the skill testing question.
♦ The Sponsor is not responsible for any unfortunate or unwelcome occurrences and/or damages that may befall participants as a result of entering the Giveaway or use by the Sponsor of a Letter Entry. The Sponsor is not responsible for any claims or complaints against infringement of rights or damages from third parties relating to the subject and/or subject matter of entries, and the participant agrees to indemnify and hold the Sponsor harmless in such cases.
7. OFFICIAL RULES REQUEST: These are the official rules of the contest and can be printed as official rules.
8. WINNERS LIST: Only the winner of the Prize will be contacted directly.