Terms of Sale


Thank you for choosing Ashley.


Full payment is required at time of purchase. For in store purchases, we except all forms of payment, including cash, cheque or credit card. If you’d like to finance your purchase on our AFHS Card, please pay your delivery fees and taxes within 90 days of purchase. Financing terms will depend on the type of plan you’ve chosen and you’ll find complete details on your Consumer Finance Company Terms and Conditions.


We’re pleased to offer you an excellent price guarantee. If you find an identical item at a lower price from our store, we will price match any price advertised by our store for 30 days.

If you find an identical item at a lower price at a competitor that meets the requirements below, we will price match. If, within 30 days of purchase, you find a lower price from a competitor meeting requirement below, we will refund you 125% of the difference.



Identical item

The product is the same size, model, SKU, quantity, brand, name, and color


The product must be available on the retailer's website and/or in store at the time of the price match request.


The retailer must have a physical store within 110km of the location providing the price match or be online retailers Wayfair or Amazon.ca.


The competitor offers delivery to same/similar area as the location providing the price match.

Other exclusions

• Resale purchases and rain checks on items that aren’t currently in stock will not be eligible for price matching.

• Excludes clearance, products sold through Ashley X Descend, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day, and timed specials.

• Ashley does not offer competitor price match on financed products.

• Ashley does not offer competitor price match on bundle offers, rebates, coupons, mail-in offers.


You are free to cancel your order prior to delivery or pick-up within 48 hours of purchase (furniture, appliances, mattresses) for a full refund. After 48 hours, you can reselect new product at anytime prior to possession. If you choose to cancel your order after 48 hours your refund will be issued with 90% to original form of payment (except cash) and remaining 10% as a credit on account.


Once you have the product in your home and are not happy with your furniture purchase, you have 48 hours to contact us to arrange for a reselection or return. If you reselect new product, you can do so without any fees other than pick-up and re-delivery fees if you choose this service. If you require a return and refund, your refund will be issued with 90% to original form of payment (except cash) and remaining 10% as a credit on account. Delivery fee will be charged to pick-up the product.

Please note there are no returns/re-selections for Appliances, Top of Bed, Pillows or special order products. Mattresses are eligible for reselection with our 100 Night Comfort Guarantee and purchase of mattress protector. All cash payments will be refunded through cheque.


You may pick up your product from our local distribution centre (may be different from store location) or, if more convenient, you can purchase our professional delivery services.

Our delivery option provides you with much more than just delivering your product to your home. We will open, assemble and inspect your product for you. Our delivery teams are careful to product your product and your home during delivery, but we do ask you to read the Delivery information section on the inside of your sales folder. If you need to change your original delivery date, please contact us to re-schedule, allowing at least 48 hours notice. If you need to reschedule with less than 48 hours notice, or if you’re not home when our delivery team arrives, an additional delivery fee will be payable before we can re-schedule. Of course, you can always choose to pick up your product from our warehouse location in your area. The day before delivery, we will call you with a 3-hour time frame during which you can expect our team, so you can better plan your day. The recipient present at that time of delivery must be of legal age.

If you require, we can remove the old product from your home at time of delivery. Products are removed for one of like product. For instance, if you purchase a new refrigerator we would be happy to remove the old one. Please ensure that this service is included on your sales order prior to delivery.
When you order several items, some maybe available sooner than others. You can certainly call us to pick up or arrange delivery of split orders but additional delivery fees will apply.

When your order arrives, please inspect the product carefully. We’ll be glad to resolve any issues as soon as possible. However, you do have up to 48 hours after delivery to let us know of any concerns. Simply call us at 1-800-737-3233.
When picking up product from our store or warehouse locations, our teams will be happy to help you load the product into your vehicle. You will be responsible for securing it for safe delivery to your home. When choosing pick-up, please remember that you will be responsible for assembly of all product. In the event that you find any detect or damage, you’ll need to report the problem within 48 hours and return the damaged item with the packaging to the original pick-up location for resolution.


We will order the product for you to arrive in time for your requested date. In the event that you need to move your delivery or pick-up dates simply contact us and although not guaranteed, we will do our best to accommodate your request. Product will be held for a period of 7 days past your original date. After 7 days your product may be released and re-ordered.


We stand behind the products we sell and provide in-home and in-shop warranty service for our customers. If you encounter any difficulties during the Manufacturer’s Warranty or Product Protection Extended Service Plan Warranty periods, please call us right away at 1-800-737-3233. Our service teams will inspect and repair the product. If for some reason we’re unable to make a repair, an exchange or re-selection may be requested from the manufacturer or warranty provider, at their discretion.


When you purchase our 100 Night Comfort Guarantee you can exchange your mattress (boxspring excluded) within 100 nights from date of delivery. Complete details are included in your guarantee certificate.


When you purchase our 4 year appliance or Protection Plan Plus warranty, and do not use it, the value of the warranty can be used for a future purchase of regular priced furniture or bedding valued at more than $1,000. Details are included in our Peace of Mind Promise Certificate.


All clearance product is sold “as is” and without a manufacturer’s warranty (excluding appliances that will come with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty). No returns, re-selections or exchanges of clearance product are possible and they are not eligible for the 100 Night Comfort Guarantee or 30 Day Price Guarantee.


Ashley x Descend (https://auctions.ashleyhomestore.ca) provides an alternative shopping format where prices decrease over time. You are given the option to Buy Now at the current price or submit a price you are willing to purchase (bid) at a lower price. All submitted bids are final. A bid converts into an order if it is the highest submitted bid between the previous price and current price (referred to as the price drop zone). In the event of a tie between bids, the oldest bid converts into an order.All items sold through Ashley x Descend are not eligible for promotions nor store credit, are Final Sale, and the aforementioned Clearance terms apply. Items listed on Ashley x Descend may have a Reserve Price. If no one offers to purchase the item at or above the Reserve Price, no bids convert into an order. We reserve the right to remove any items for sale, and void or accept any bids and orders. Any items not sold may be relisted.Items purchased through Ashley x Descend may have limited pickup and delivery options, and Product Protection Extended Service Plan Warranty may not be available.


You have the option to exchange accessories within 48 hours of purchase (no refunds). Product must be returned in original packaging with original sales receipt and price tags. Our accessories constantly change, so if you do not find something upon return, a credit will be placed on your account for future purchase.


We are committed to respecting your privacy as outlined in our Privacy Policy.

We are committed to keeping you informed about future sales and promotions, specifically customized to your prior purchases with us. If you do not wish to receive communication, please contact our Privacy Officer (at privacy@Ashleytdg.ca, or in writing to Ashley, 147 Commerce Drive, Winnipeg, MB R3P 1A2) to be removed from our marketing lists. Please note: if you are removed from our lists, we cannot offer you the opportunity to participate in customer appreciation sales and promotional offers.


Promotional offers shown in our website may have conditions noted by an asterisk (*) within the offer. For more information about the conditions which are included, contact us at service@ashleytdg.ca


Once again, thank you for choosing Ashley.