This Ashley website is operated by TDG Furniture Inc. under license from Ashley Homestores, Ltd. TDG Furniture Inc. is a member of the Dufresne Group. Your privacy is important to the Dufresne Group and to our Ashley locations.That is why, as a member of the Dufresne Group, we are committed to ensuring the privacy of our customers' information.
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers' trust. Keeping customer personal information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, and in accordance with the law, is a top priority for all of us at Dufresne Group. Here, then, is our commitment to privacy.
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any personal information our customers share with us.
- We will only use customer personal information in the manner consented to by our customers or as otherwise required or allowed by law.
- Customer personal information we collect may be stored in servers located in the United States ("US") and, as such, may be subject to US laws.
- We will not reveal customer personal information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or as allowed or required by law. In respect of sales transactions, customer personal information may be provided to facilitate the transaction (such as processing a credit card purchase) or to facilitate financing of a purchase.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards.
- For purposes of our providing credit, credit reporting, verification and risk management, we will exchange personal information about our customers with reputable reference sources, credit bureaus and clearinghouse services.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up to date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their personal information (except when prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
- We will only retain customer personal information for as long as it is required for the purpose for which it was collected, or as otherwise allowed or required by law.
- We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct business in a manner that fulfils our commitment to privacy.
NOTICE ABOUT SHARING CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND ABOUT MARKETING LISTS.
To serve our customers better, and with their consent, the Dufresne Group of Companies may share with each other and with their affiliates certain personal information about its customers on a confidential basis.
We are committed to keeping our customers informed about our marketing and promotional offers. As part of this commitment, we have entered into an agreement with service providers, who will be able to provide our customers with information about future sales and promotions, specifically customized to their prior purchases with Dufresne Group. With our customer's consent, or as otherwise allowed by law, this service provider will be provided with their name, contact information (which may be a mailing or email address), location information and purchase history.
This provider will be contractually obligated to treat and protect customer personal information in the same fashion that we strive to do so. However, as this service provider is based in the US, it could be required to disclose customer personal information to the US government pursuant to US laws. If a customer no longer wishes to be part of these marketing efforts, they can contact our Privacy Officer, or select the "unsubscribe" option in any email, to be removed from the marketing lists. Each customer on a joint account may direct that only his or her own information not be shared by or be removed from our marketing lists. Please note that if a customer is removed from our marketing lists, we may not be able to offer them the opportunity to participate in our customer appreciation sales and promotional offers.
“Rakuten Advertising may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalization of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use and sale of your personal data and your rights, please use the below links.”
We collect information about our customers when they use our delivery services, this information could include their name, address, contact information, in-home photos of delivered furniture and observational information collected by delivery associates. This information may be used by our marketing partners to customize advertisements you may see on our website, other websites or via email communication.
All requests and notification applicable to the Dufresne Group and its subsidiaries must be made in writing. When you write, please be sure to tell us your:
- Address / email address
- Phone number (where you can be reached during business hours)
- The best time of day for us to call you
Write to our Privacy Officer at the address below:
- If you have any questions concerning the personal information we have in your file or about our information practices.
- To obtain certain personal information that we have on file for you (you must specify the information you are interested in).
- If you believe any of our information is incorrect, so we can investigate and make corrections as required.
- To "opt out" of communications we send to you.
Our Privacy Officer can be reached at:
TDG Furniture Inc. o/a Ashley
147 Commerce Dr
To file a privacy complaint, write to our Privacy Officer. If you are not satisfied with the result, you can also contact the Privacy Commissioner of Canada at:
Privacy Commissioner of Canada
112 Kent Street