Sweet & Simple Cranberry Hot Apple Cider
Are you experiencing an overload of chocolate and peppermint this holiday season? Try hot apple cider to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year! To add more colour and taste, cranberry juice makes an appearance in this recipe! Check out this simple 3 Step Slow Cooker Hot Cranberry Apple Cider that serves 8!
• 1 (64 oz) bottle Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Juice
• 2 cinnamon sticks
• 5 whole cloves
• 2 star anise pods
• Apple slices in any desired variety
• Orange slices
• ½ cup fresh cranberries
1. Add all ingredients to your slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until it has reached the desired heat level.
3. Serve and enjoy yourself!