Green Velvet Cake Pops
The day of luck and leprechauns is fast approaching! Celebrate St.Patrick’s Day by breaking out the green food colouring and enjoying a tasty dessert! Our Green Velvet Cake Pops make four dozen for your luckiest friends! There is no cutting, no serving, no mess, and certainly no leftovers!
☘ 1 package yellow cake mix
☘ 2 tsp green food colouring
☘ 3/4 cup marshmallow creme
☘ 1 bag white confectionary coating wafers
☘ Lollipop sticks
☘ Green sprinkles
1.Prepare cake mix as directed on package, adding food colouring until you reach the desired green colour. Bake as directed on package and cool completely on wire rack.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl or use a food processor to blend. Add marshmallow creme; mix until well blended.
3. Shape into 1-inch balls and refridgerate for two hours.
4. Melt coating wafers as directed on package.
5. For each cake pop, dip 1/2-inch of the lollipop stick into melted coating and then insert the dipped end of lollipop stick halfway into cake ball. Let stand until coating is set. Dip each cake pop into melted coating.
6. Sprinkle or roll cake pops in green sprinkles of choice.
7. Place cake pops right side up on styrofoam blocks or a cardboard box. Let stand until coating is completely set.