Are you running low on time to prepare healthy AND tasty snacks during the week? Try our No Bake Oatmeal Energy Bites to help your family power through their busiest days! This bite-sized snack is easy to make, budget-friendly and kid approved! Not to mention, it will provide a burst of energy and satisfy that sweet tooth!
Not a fan of chocolate? No problem! Substitute the chocolate chips for raisins or cranberries!
How to Make No Bake Oatmeal Energy Bites
Total Time: 5 minutes
• 1 cup dry oats
• 1/4 cup almond butter
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1/4 cup chocolate chips
• 1/4 cup chopped pecans
• 1/4 cup toasted coconut
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• dash of salt
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Use a tablespoon to scoop the mixture into your hand and roll into a ball.
3. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set.
4. Store your energy bites in the refrigerator for up to a week, or freeze them for much longer!