Skip the chocolates and flowers this Valentine’s Day! The gift of relaxation and pampering will be sure to melt the hearts of the ones you love the most! Whether you’re looking for a gift for a family member or friend, remember to treat yourself as well! Here we cover easy step-by-step instructions on how to make heart-shaped bath bombs!
What You’ll Need
❤ Heart shaped ice cube or baking tray
❤ 1 cup baking soda
❤ ½ cup citric acid
❤ 2 tsp Epsom salt
❤ ¼ tsp essential oils of choice
❤ Dried flower petals of choice
❤ Rose petal witch hazel
1. Mix baking soda, citric acid, and Epsom salt in a large bowl.
2. Slowly mix in essential oils, distributing the scents evenly.
3. Slowly pour in small amounts of witch hazel until the mixture is wet, but still holds its shape well.
4. Add a few flower petals to each mold in the tray.
5. Tightly pack the mixture into the tray molds and let dry overnight.
This beautiful creation is made for popping into the running bath water and watching them fizzle! The dried flower petals and essential oils will fill the bathroom with fragrance, while the Epsom salt will provide soothing relaxation!